Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie Review


I am what some call a "twilighter" I am obsessed with the books, read them, loved them, read them again. I have been so excited for the movie. Scavenging the internet for clips and trailers. I bought my tickets 3 days ago to the midnight primere, wait in line for an hour, just to get a seat. I am so sad to say it didn't live up to my expectations. YES they were sky high for this to be good, but I was very let down. It was an OK movie, the plot was great from the book, but the acting, camera work, and special effects were just not there.

6 comments:

Willis Family said...

I am so sad! Dave and I are going to see it tonight, so I am glad I read your review so my hopes won't be too high.

jen said...

I am a huge Twilight fan. Sorry it wasn't that good. I haven't seen it yet, but in no hurry. But I had wondered how good could it be with Edward looking like the guy they picked to play his role. Anyhow thanks for the head-ups!!!

Lyric Payne said...

Thanks for the critique. I think I'll wait till next week to see it. Luckily my expectations haven't been too high!!

Leslie said...

I agree!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is what I am hearing..bummer, sometimes the hype always makes the movies not quite as good. I will still have to watch it...just cuz...but I will make sure I have low expectations, then maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! ;)

Mike and Julina said...

My sister saw it and didn't have great expectations and she really liked it.