Sunday, November 1, 2009

Murder and Mystery!




I hosted a Wedding/Murder Mystery Dinner Friday night. It was SO fun! We had good food and everyone came in amazing costumes!






Dave and Chris played the Snobby Shrink (the bride's older brother)I still can't get over the hair and stash! and the haggety mother-in-law what "special" costumes! Thanxs for coming guys! You were awesome!


Sean and Lacy played the judge and the infamouse Soya! You guys made it so fun!


Aaron and Julie played Mr Fife the butler and Lita the maid! Julie won the best actress award! Congratz! and Aaron thnk you for braving my kitchen floor and being murdered! You guys are great!


Shawn and Sara played the Hill billy cop, Ned Baxter, and the Ex-fiance,Beatrice! Shawn willl go down in history for the most dramatic confession ever! I hope he was happy with the best actor award!


Bob won Best costume! He played the part of a GAY agent of the actress Soya! I played the ditzy, money chasing, bride! I think I should have won Best costume, cause I could still fit in MY wedding dress!!

I had such a good time this will definitely become a tradition!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

SO much fun! You guys are awesome! You did such a great job with all the food and decor and party invites! You are the hostess with the mostess! :)

Willis Family said...

Good times.....floozy. ;)

De and Eric said...

I love all the Picetures!!! they are soo much fun!! i really want to have my own party now :> hehe

Mike and Julina said...

Bob is a crack up! I'mso glad you guys had fun and the food looked awesome!