Friday, August 27, 2010

Reagan's 1st Haircut

BEFORE:


AFTER:



Isnt she so stinking cute!!! I LOVE it! Yes I know, the poor girl is 2 1/2 and this is the 1st time I have cut her hair! WOW did she need it, we cut about 6 inches!! My sis did such a great job! Thank you Chris for this! Not many people have their hair dresser travel 250 mile to meet ya and do hair out in the wild! We were camping the weekend in Salmon when we got this done! (scroll down to lower post for details)
Reagan loves getting her hair done, and if y mess it up she will scowl at ya and say , " Dont mess up my hair cut!" It is soo funny! I think she likes it too!

5 comments:

Nathan and Rebecca said...

she looks so much older ;)

Mike and Julina said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is DARLING! I love it! She looks so grown up.

Willis Family said...

She is such a cutie pie!!
P.S. Good job on the photo-shopping;-) Much appreciated!!

Leslie said...

Love it...it makes her go from a toddler to a little girl.

De and Eric said...

i love her new hair!!!