Tuesday, February 22, 2011

William Is 5 Years old!!

William is such a sweet little boy! I can't imagine my life with out him, well I have dreamed about a cleaner house, and a less stress life, but I would never trade that for all the fun and happiness I get with this kid! He always gives me the best of hugs, he is always telling me he loves me! Willliam will go to school this year and leave me for the whole day and I already find myself choking up on the thought. I would love for him to stay just as he is. He has grown out of the terrible two's and threes and passed the torch to his younger sister.(He has taught her well!) Now he plays nice (most of the time), he love to be my little helper. I love him and wish him a Happy Birthday!

New born


1 year old


2yrs old



3yrsd old


4yrs old

1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

What a sweet handsome boy you have! Happy birthday Will!