Friday, August 22, 2008

About me

I am new to the blogging world, so here I go ... Here is a little about me. I enjoy scrapbooking and reading, I just finished reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Myer and am anxiousley awaiting the movie coming out later this year. I am a SAHM with three beautiful kids, I'm not just saying this because I am thier
mother, they are BEAUTIFUL! My oldest daughter is 6 and she will be starting 1st grade on Monday. YIKES! I am really excited for her, she is such a social butterfly, she loves being around other kids. This
summer has been kind of hard for her because we moved into a new house and she had to leave her old friends. My second, William is 2 1/2 he is so full of mischief. I can just look at him and see the little wheels turning in his head looking for the next thing. He recently figured out potty training! YEAH! and doing wonderful, he is such a little smarty!! My youngest, Reagan is 6mo old and has mastered crawling all over the house. She is quite the mommies girl and has a hard time going to anyone new. Hopfully we can break her of this because we are planning a 7 day cruise to Mexico in November to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Wow I can't believe I have been married to such a wonderful man that long. I'm not old enough for this life. I guess I am because tomarrow I will be tuning 29. Yes this is my last year before I become 30. To be honest this bothers me but nothing I can do about it but enjoy life as it comes, even if it seems to be flying by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Nice, Kyler is all potty trainned too!, I'm so glad, it really took a lot longer than I thought it would but, he did it! Finally no more dipers!!!!
Love all the pics....

Mike and Julina said...

I see the love Alex has for her brother in that picture. What a sweet picture of Reagan. She looks like you Wendy. Beautiful children!