Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Great Mothers day!

Wow my hubby scored big this Mothers Day. It started out a little early on Saterday night he gave me a dozen roses!
Then HE got up with Reagan all night. I wake to the smell of bacon ( my fav in the morn when it isn't ME cooking!) On the table are some beatifull pictures the kids had made for me! With one of those tiny boxes all women love to get... Yes! I got a GORGEOUSE diamond necklace! After church I was givin time to lay around and read my book while he got lunch ready for the kids. Then we went to our friends house where the guys cooked LOBSTER and CRAB LEGS! ( now this is a big deal becuse Bob is allergic to shell fish so I NEVER get this stuff and I do love it!) After we played games and enjoyed good company. I can't believe what a wonderful day, I love my Family so much, I know that I am a lucky women to have such a great huband and 3 beautiful kids! I don't know what I did to deserve such a great life but I am very thankful for it!

5 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

WOW he did do good!!! That necklace is beautiful. SCORE!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

FABULOUS INDEED! :) Sounds like the perfect day! Yummy, bacon, lobster and crab legs, and diamonds oh my!

Leslie said...

I glad you enjoyed your day...you deserve it all!

Willis Family said...

Maybe if you wern't such a good mommy, they wouldn't spoil you so much!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So I am sipping on my Diet Dr Pepper Cherry soda right now and really enjoying it! :) Just wanted to let you know....