Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday William!






I love my little boy! Except he isn't so little, and he takes offence when I say it.He is tuning 4 years old today! Everyday he shows me his new muscles and how much bigger they were from yesterday!
William is such a good boy, he love mischief which gets him into everything! But I have come to expect it, and my camera is never too far. ( my way of dealing with mischief!) He is a great brother, playing and teasing as any brother should! He brings so much to our family, Will is so fun, and he has the best expressions.
Right now he loves Disney Cars and SPIDERMAN! So we are going to have a Spidy Birthday party on Saturday for him with all his friends, but today is his family party! This morning he wants donuts for breakfast, and then he wants to go to the zoo, (he is my boy!) Will loves playing at the Mcdonald toys so I am sure that is where we will head for lunch! Tonight when Dad gets home we will open some presents and Have Cake and icecream.... Pictures to come!

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM !!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, William! We love you!

Willis Family said...

Happy Birthday! Our kids are getting so old!!!

Mike and Julina said...

All of those pictures but especially the 3rd one makes me want to attack him with hugs and kisses. He is such a fun sweet boy. Happy birthday Will!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Yeah William! :) Looks like his birthday was a blast!