Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I LOVE...

My kids!

They bring so much into my life, and I just couldn't imagine my life without them.

Alex is such a sweetheart! She is always trying to do the right thing, she love to help out with her brother and sister, and she always gives the best hugs!

William is a good kid. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make you laugh. He is a great brother, always watching out for Reagan and showing her how to do stuff(including trouble!)

Reagan is my baby, but don't let her hear ya say it! Really there is nothing Baby in her, she is one tuff kid. She loves to tell you she loves you, and it melts my heart everytime I hear it.

I know how lucky I am to have these amazing kids in my life. I am not sure what I did to deserve this privledge to raise them, but I am trying my best and everyday I see them, I want to try even harder.

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

It's hard not to feel blessed when we get sent the sweetest little ones! I like that picture of them! So sweet!

Mike and Julina said...

You are truly blessed with amazing children.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That picture of the 3 kids is AWESOME! You need to blow that one up and hang it up on your wall! I hope Reagan won't mind that I call her baby! :)