Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful day! I got to sleep in till 9:00! That is a rare treat in this household, my kids are usally up around 6:30. I got to wake up to the smell of bacon frying, and me NOT cooking it! Bob served breakfast at the table full of roses and the kids all made me beautiful works of art! I spent a very relaxing morning lounging in the sun reading a book until it was time for church. There I was rewarded with a huge candy bar (nothing beter then a little chocalate splurge!) After church we had our good friends the Birch's come over and partake in some good ole BBQ! Bob went all out with steak Kabobs, burgers, dogs and lots of good stuff! Some fun games made it a wonderful fun day. Thank you to my wonderful husband for making me such a blessed Mom! I love you guys!

1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

I think you deserve to sleep in till 9am once a week not just once a year!