Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pocatello Weekend

I (again in less then a month) crammed my kids into the car, loaded with bags to spend several hours, that seem to drag forever as we travel to pocatello to visit my family. Our primary reason for the visit is so we could witness this little angel get a blessing from his daddy!


Then then we had a surprise baby shower for the proud mom. Lots of food and lots of family, it was a great day.
Reagan being a little monster during the shower....



We weren't quite done with the celebrating cause it was De;s birthday party too!

Yes it is quite typical to see Eric with 2 DPs in hand, and some of you thought I have an addiction!


After all the Parting, We had to have a little photo shoot of the handsome little man in his fancy tuxs!




Look at what he had to go threw! Poor little Teagan!

Grandpa got brownie points for taking the kids to the park! (bonus points for taking pictures! Way to go Gramps!)





I was looking through my pictures and found I am rarely in ANY pics, cause I am usally behind the camera, so I though I would get a few for posteria's sake...



It was a nice trip but I am laying it down right here, I will not drive that again till some of you guys come visit me!

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

Lucky for me I will be there on Monday!

Mike and Julina said...

What a handsome baby boy!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Cute pix! That pix of Will halfway through the platform/slide thingy was a flash back of him through the middle of the little play house last night!