Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Camping

We spent the weekend doing what Bob loves. CAMPING! We drove out to the Owyee Dam and met up with friends. All the camp sites were pretty full but one of the hosts told us we could just camp in the handicap slots(which is totally fitting cause I was seriously mentally impaired and forgot my camera!! I will get pics from our friends soon!!) so we got to park our trailers next to each other to make one big spot!! The kids had fun playing in the lake and cathing "buddies" which were just mini-green grasshoppers. The adults enjoyed the fresh air and relax time. BBQ on the grill and Smores for dinner it was Perfect, except for the brief rain/thunderstorm that rolled in for a bit, but then it cleared out and we enjoyed the rest of our trip in much cooler weather. Sunday evening at home, I made Bob's Fave japanese chicken, and he got a new outfit from the kids.
I think he had a pretty good Father's day. I sure hope so cause this man deserves the best! He is one of the hardest working Men I know! He is a wonderful Husband and a great Daddy! We love him bunches and bunches! XOXO

1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

No camera? You are handicap! I can't wait for Mossyrock, camping, cooking outdoors and smores...YUM!