Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why I love This Man!

Okay ya know those days when everything is perfect? Ya know, when the kids are happy and listening to every word you say, the house is sparkling clean, the laundry is all done folded and put away, You have dinner already planned and bubbling in the crock pot, the table is set and life is perfect?
Ya me neither.
Okay so yesterday was the exact opposite of what I just described! The house looked like the remains of WW3, I don't dare set foot in the laundry room for fear of never finding my way out, and dinner was the last thing on my mind cause I haven't bother to get groceries for almost a month! I thought I would do the responsible thing and take the kids to the park so I could hide a bit longer from all my slacking. We get there and they cant even enjoy it! All I wanted to do is enjoy the last few days of sun and warm before the evil winter comes and ruins everything, making me huddle into sweaters and blankets to keep from shivering. Oh no, my kids are fighting and complaining about the glorious sun shine, they scream and whine until other parents are looking around wondering when we are leaving. I pack it up at this point and head home with steam shooting out of my ears!
No, we don't go home to Mom cleaning and kids lounging in front of the tube! I push them outside and make them clean up all the dog crap that has been threatening my quality of air! Then I force them into doing dishes and scrubbing them super clean first ( cause we are out of dish soap) Then they spend the rest of the time cleaning there rooms until I figure out how to cook dinner with a can of soup and a handful of bread crumbs. All this time I am thanking Bob for going golfing and letting me deal with all these "Little Blessings!"
I don't know how he knew, or maybe he could sense all the evil vibes I was sending his way, but he came home that night with.....


Yes he brought me beautiful roses, and Ben&Jerry!
That is why I love that man! On my bad days he makes them better (even if he is hoping for a little sompin' sompin') :) Cause sometimes I need some to!

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! WAY too much information! Keep the kinkies inside please;)

Mike and Julina said...

Oooo laa laa! Way to go BOB!