Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alex turns 9!

Alexandra Joy Sousley Born Dec 15 2001, 7lb 15 oz



She was a chubby baby!



1 year old!


2 years old!


3years old!


4years old!


5 years old!


6 years old!


7 years old!


8 years old!


9years old!!



It is so hard to believe that she is 9 years old! Where has the time gone? I sat looking through all these old pictures ( I say old, but it really feels like yesterday!) trying to find the ones to post. I love to see how she has grown. I can see the beautiful woman that she will become, but still hope she will stay my baby a little longer!
Happy Birthday Alex!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

She is growing up way too fast! I love how stinkin cute she was at age 2!!! Happy birthday day Alex!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Wow you have a 9 year old!? You're old! I love.the pix! Her 2 yr looks a lot like will to me!