Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday party +

Alex got a Big surprise for her birthday....




A NEW BED! She had no clue, so when she walked into her room it was so fun to see her surprise and then excitement! She got to sleep in the bed one night and then we kicked her to the couch to make room for all the party guests! My parents and the Boys with their wives came to celebrate her birthday....





Cake, ice cream, presents, movie night, wrestling, just a bunch a fun piled into the weekend! It was great!

Not only did we have a fun birthday party but we had an early Christmas! This year is our year to go to Washington, so we decided to have the Willis Christmas a few weeks early and open all the exchange gifts!

Bob and I hosted our 1st Turkey dinner!





The food was good, the only ones who got sick were the over eaters! So I call it a success!

After dinner we opened gifts...


The weekend was so fun that I completly forgot about Alex's science project DUE MONDAY! So I guess I couldnt have planned it better, but I had my dad right here and he is awesome with science things!! We always had the best science projects when we were kids sooo..A little raid on the scrapbook room and a quick run to the store and some Daddy and Gpa brains,



We have an A+ Lunar Eclipse model!

Happy Birthday Alex! and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

I love how you still call Mark and Eric "the boys"!!

Anonymous said...

let me help christen your new bed we can find out if the springs are good when you buck and thrash as I f--k you