Thursday, June 11, 2009

So much to do so little time....


Okay quick update to let ya all know how it is coming, we received our loan, the title work is done, the appraisal came in, and we will probably sign the papers on Tuesday (Yes, like a week from yesterday!) and hopefully have the keys to my new pretty house by FRIDAY! I finished my second chair (pic in previous post)had to have that done before the move! Had to show this house to numerouse people wanting to rent meaning my house has to stay clean. With three kids, plus friends home all day is quite an accomplishment! Whew! This has gone so much faster then we thought it would. I am going through things like a mad woman, I've started packing boxes. But I am loving it! I am so excited for this and I love being super busy and seeing it all come together! I know some would say Im crazy, but I actually like to move. It makes me go through all my stuff, it gives me a chance to do more decorating, and it gives me a fresh start. Stay tuned for more updates as they come in...

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

I do think you are a little crazy that you like to move, but that is probably because I am the worst pack rat ever!

Leslie said...

I am excited for you! You've been very patient and waited a long time for this.

Mike and Julina said...

I love moving too! Have fun!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Woo Hoo proud new owner eh?!!! So fun...we will be anxiously awaiting our invitation to chill on the balcony and sip some sodas or something! :)