Sunday, September 13, 2009

Salmon

Willis family went to Salmon last week. We had so much fun Swimming the river....
This started out as a nice "wading our feet in the water" event (hence no swim suit!). Then we got a bit further out then we planned. The water looks pretty calm but there was a pretty strong current, I had fun and got my adrenilin going! Fun!


Hiking....


We hiked 3 miles up the mountain to a beautiful water fall, and there was a hot spring that made the water feel like a warm bath water, we stayed and swam a little and tried to avoid the naked people! Eric, De and I hiked up the mountail a bit further searching for a rumored pool , we never did find it but we had fun trying!

Fishing...




The fish were biting! Eric caught a fish 10 sec after his line was thrown out. Everyone caught fish! We brought back about 30 and had a very good fish fry for dinne that night!


Relaxing....



Alot of time was spent just catchin zzz's and chillin' on the deck watchin the water flow by. The boys had the computers out, Bob had football, the kids played in the sand box, and I had Nature's beauty. I saw a bald eagle fly by and a few deer!

Getting dirty....



Yes Reagan's butt is hanging out! (I love the look of little Stephanie!) We are potty training and she has decided it is better to be naked then wear a diaper or panties..We are almost there!!! (post coming)

Hanging out with family....



Reagan finally warmed up to Gma and would let her hold her hand. The little pink car was a hit with the kids and I am so excited for next year! We had a great time! Love you guys!

9 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love floating the river. Reagan is so good at getting dirty!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Yeah! I was scared for you crossing that river to the big rock though, you be carefull! :) Love Bob sleeping while packin' that is always good! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

mmmm sweet little butt

Anonymous said...

Nice ass bitch bend over and put it on my dick

Anonymous said...

I love her sweet little tight bum ��

Anonymous said...

Awww... Reagan has such a nice little bubble butt!

Anonymous said...

YOU PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

here is more of other
https://grekagitia31.cc/invite/i=25845

Anonymous said...

contact me on telegram for naked pictures of kids
Andreas100000