Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blankie Envy

My sweet little girl has never been a cuddle bug. Even when she climbs into bed in the middle of the night she just worms her way in and then pushes us out to fit her comfort. She is very independent and wants to do everything HER way. I get a few kisses and a frequent hug, but never the hours of cuddling I can do with William. Tonight after getting baths arobics and jammie wrestling done I set a movie up for the kids. What is the first thing Reagan does?? Runs for her blanket. Not just her favorite ( silky from gma Joy) tonight it is all 3 on her bed. Mommy gets a view of sleepy eyes, and I guess that is enough for today.

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Awe, that is so cute! Lincoln has 2 favorite blakies that he loves.

Willis Family said...

Hahahahah! So cute! I love how you call it bath arobics and jammie wrestling! I swear it takes me 15 minutes to get Whitney dressed sometimes! Grandma blankies are the best!

Anonymous said...

sweet