Monday, January 18, 2010

Date Night!

We had such a great evening! Dinner at Texas Road house was great and then we ran to the movie and got there just in time to find NO seats available! This is the 3rd week Avater has been out so we didn't think it was going to be a sell out.
It Was.

So we sat and debated where and when to grab the next movie, the manager guy was getting tired of dealing with us, I think thats why he gave us an upgrade to the IMAX showing at 10:20. So now we had an hour to kill. Birch vs Sousley Bowling began! They Won. ( I want a rematch, Shawn only beat me by 2 pins!)

Well the line started getting long so we only got one game in. The movie was really good! The 3D was amazing and the story was great,

I recommend anyone to go see this, and I am not one to hype up on blue people! We got out of the movie about 1:00 am and hiked it back to the truck parked out in BFE and it was freezing! After picking up the kids it was after 2:00 am before I hit the pillows! It was well worth it! I so enjoy getting out and taking a little break away from kids!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a great evening. We LOVED Avatar. I wanted to be a blue person when it was all over. I thought about the movie for days. Now you have to see Leap Year. You'll want Bob to start talking with an Irish accent.

Willis Family said...

Looks like a strange show, but I have not heard of one person yet who didn't like it!

Mike and Julina said...

I haven't seen it and I have no desire to go see it...but it sounds like I need to.