Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reagan will be 2...

My baby girl! Well not so much a baby anymore... When did she get to be so big? Reagan keeps up with the other two, no problem! She can run just as fast, and talk just as much! She is already so, so smart it is scary! She is so sweet and fun. Reagan loves her baby dolls, Tinkerbell, and Daddy! She loves trips to the zoo, and riding her new pink trike. Everyday she has somthing new to say, she is so fun to have around I just love my babygirl! ( She will always be my baby!)













3 comments:

Willis Family said...

What a sweet heart! The only problem is, the older they get,the older we get.......

Kim said...

What a cutie patootie!!!
Man they grow up fast...I remember when you were preggo with her...Happy birthday little one!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Reags!!! Seeeee you soon!