Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunrise

You are the window through which you must see the world - George Bernard Shaw



I had an amazing moment this morning with my little boy! After a very late night out William was still up bright and early. The sun was just coming up, he woke me to ask if I wanted to see the orange sky? He was so quiet and sweet about it, I got up so that I could pull open the shades. I am so glad. The sunrise this morning was very pretty but it was so much better cause I got to share a special, moment with William. I love that boy so much! I hate to see him grow up. I wish I could pause this point in my life for just a little while longer.

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

That picture is so sweet! I wish I could pause time with these precious kids, too! You are such a good mommy!

Mike and Julina said...

So sweet! What a great shot of your cute little boy.