Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Paddy's Day!

Alex wanted to try to catch a leprechaun last night so we mad a special trap and baited it with pretty pictures and a few gold coins and went to bed with hopes of catching the little guy!


We didn't catch him, but he was nice enough to mess up the house and leave gold coins, and candy all over the house.

He left breakfast out for us, Lucky Charms with GREEN milk!!
( I really wish he would leave the milk white, It is really hard to drink that stuff!!) The kids found more coins in their shoes while getting ready for school. William thought this was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing!

The day was soo beautiful I couldn't stay home so we dressed in green and went to the zoo, we packed a picnic and ate in the park while the kids played. We went to pick Alex up from school and still couldn't go home so we went to the park and played! It was so fun and wonderful to enjoy the sunshine! I am soo excited for summer!




For dinner I thought of cooking something Irish, but as the radio guy said today,"They drink so much they don't have to taste the cooking!" SO true! I couldn't find a recipe I even wanted to try, so I dug through my fridge and went with a Green theme. ( I did draw the line at fuzzy, no green and fuzzy for dinner!)


It turned out really good, and very healthy! BBQ chicken with apples, lay ed in a salad bed with green grapes and kiwi, a glass of green milk and some green jello WA la!

No comments: