Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scrap Weekend!

This last weekend I got to go on my Scrapbook weekend! This is where I pack up all my pictures and takes tons of junk food and leave the house and all worries behind so that I can spend a few blissful days doing what I love! Scrapbooking! A few of my sister in laws and some good friends get together in a little cabin in Reardon Washington, where we stay up insanly late,scrap, watch a ton of chick flick movies,scrap, eat, scrap, laugh, scrap and scrap. I got all my pages caught up to 2010! All 59!! (63 if ya count the ones JJ did for me! THANK YOU!!)



On our last day we had a little photo shoot of us all! I think we all look glam, considering we all have had minimal sleep!


1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

You did an amazing job on all your pages! I think you got 66 done....I did 7 for you. Can't wait for next year. I think I'll bring some comedy's so we don't cry so much next year.