Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween would not be complete with out a trip to the corn maze. We go every year and it is so fun to get lost and found in the maze. This year we went with some friends so it took a bit longer cause Alex and Kimball was in charge of finding the way out.






Then we got to ride the cow train, play in the corn box, slide the bunmpy slide, sit in the giant chair, watch the pig races, pet the horses, shoot the corn gun, and jump on the jumpy thing.






Random Picture of William I had to post cause he looks so handsome!! Love this BOY!!



After a hard day of play, we came home and made yummy home made donuts!


The kids didnt even eat very many, they just wanted to shake the sugar!


After getting the kids clamed down I turned bed time over to Bob while Alex and I snuck of to the Old Idaho State Penitentary. It was the first time I had ever gone, and I was hoping to get really scared. Unfortunatly it turned out to be more of a tour thing then a spook ally. Alex enjoyed it and thought it was fun to see all the creepy prison cells. I think next year I will skip it and just head to the haunted houses!




After the not so scary tour we stopped for some icecream, we were eating it in the parking lot when a police man pulled over a car right in front of us and started issuing a DUI test. The guy failed and got cuffed and sent ot jail! (one less drunk on the streets and a good learning lesson for Alex!) Wish I took pictures.

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

That's too bad that the prison wasn't scary! I probably would have been scared!

De and Eric said...

that sounds like a great time!!!! and i love the costumes!! alex make-up is awesome!!!

Mike and Julina said...

What a handsome son you have!!!
Love you in that hat!