Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Club



Recently Alex has joined a Book Club. I Love the fact that she like to read, and I love that in her group of friends it is cool! Each month they pick a book and then get to have a " party" based on the book. This month we were hosting at our house the "Dripping Fang " it is a funny creepy book that takes place in the swamp. We decorated the kitchen with socks and snot rags (ya gotta go with the book)and then we made swamp juice...

And then we played catch the bugs. Where the kids had to grab for a bug like the game "spoons" It was so fun! The kids had a ton of fun!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Sounds like a cute fun book! Love the hanging socks...LOL. I love that Alex loves too read. I hope my children love to read too.

Willis Family said...

I loooove the card came spoons. Now that's a game I'll play!