Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

Recently I have started ordering from Bountiful Baskets ! I have never had so many healthy wonderful things to grab and snack. I LOVE IT! It has also made me branch out of my little cooking rut and try new things! I recommend this to everyone. My kids are so excited, its actually kind of embarrassing to see them get so excited over a pineapple or a bag of huge carrots. I don't usually have fresh pineapple on the weekly grocery list, and baby carrots are the only thing my kids have ever seen, so when these massive 6 inch carrots came about William though he was chowing on giant food! Broccoli, cucumbers, and strawberries OH MY!

1 comment:

Willis Family said...

I've only done bountiful baskets once, but I really liked it! I need to do it again!