Thursday, May 26, 2011

Con-Graduation William!



William Graduated from Spunkey Monkey Preschool! His teacher, Miss jennie was Great! She taught him so much and he loved going to school every Tuesday and Thursday. On the off days he would be sad and ask, " After this sleep and breakfast, and dinner, and tomorrow can I go to Miss Jennie's?" It was a count down till the next time he could go.



They celebrated with a Chucky Cheese Party! He told everyone how he wants to be a fireman. This is no surprise to me, ever since the 1st field trip to the fire house he has been obsessed! They had tons of fun running around playing all the games, eating pizza!

I just cant believe he is getting so BIG! He will actually be going to Kindergarten this year. I am so excited for him, yet kind of sad,cause he is my little boy!