Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been tagged

So here it goes....
Did you know that...
My favorite color is...Red
My favorite dessert is...Cheese cake.
My favorite Sunday CD is...Janice Kapp Perry
My favorite anytime CD right now is...Daughtry
My favorite show is...Grey's Anatomy or Lost
My favorite place to be is... outside
Myfavorite time of day is...When Bob comes home from work. the kids all get excited and run for hugs HOW SWEET!!!
My Favorite Holiday is...Christmas, I love the atmospere that comes with it!
My least favorite thing to do is...Clean the bathroom
My least favorite thing to wear is...high heels
My least favorite place to be is...Lost
My secret obsession right now is...shopping for my cruise SSHHH don't tell Bob!
I miss...Dating my husband
I have been terrible at keeping in touch with...my brothers since they have been married
I've not seen...So many places in the world!
I have the sweetest...tooth! I eat way to many sweets.
At night I...put the kids to bed and try to read or scrapbook
I hate...being cold
I will be sad when...summer is over.
I look forward to the day that I will... go on my cruise!!
I love...my family!

Okay I am going to Tag my sisiter Laura!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Wendy, I almost put tooth for my answer too. I love your answer about shopping for your cruise and not to tell Bob. Thanks for posting your tag.

Leslie said...

OOOHHHHH, what have you bought?

Anonymous said...

it has been fun reading everyones answers and getting to know ya a little more!! BTW I love the remodeling on your blog, looks great!