Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Phone Trama

I am way too dependent of my phone! I use my speed dial on my phone so I haven't dialed out a number in years! Meaning I don't have anyones phone number in my head. So I have lost my phone, it is officailly MIA, and my best friend thinks I have abandoned her, I can't call my hubby to see when he will be home, I prey nothing bad happens at school,my sister is probably bored to death, my mom might be worried, and I have transformed into a computer geek (my only link to the outside world)Please Phone come back to me soon! I promise to never threaten to throw you away, I will charge and clean you daily just come home!

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That is hilarious. You are so funny. I hope the phone fairy discovers the where about of your phone and leaves it for you under your pillow.

Leslie said...

I, too, lost my phone. I lost it yesterday and didn't know it! My girlfriend calls and said that Walmart had my phone. I asked her what she was talking about. She said she called my phone and someone at Walmart answered and said they had found my phone and asked her to tell me. Soooooo.......maybe your phone will find it's way home.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

i don't know anyone's numbers either, i am completely dependent on my phone too, the only phone numbers i have memorized are mine and shawn's, otherwise it is the good old phone directory!

Kim said...

Oh I am the same way!!! Good luckfinding your phone!