Monday, September 15, 2008

Sand Dunes

This weekend Eric and D (my bro and his wife)came to visit. We camped in Bruno Sand Dunes and played in the sand. We had great fun jumping off the edge. Eric had a great fall! Alex was fearless on the sled, she went down so fast I thought she was going to go into the lake! Even William climbed to the top, he was a little more reserved about jumping off, but very content to play in the sand. After the sand dunes we cleaned up the best we could and went to the observatory. It was a perfect nigth to see the stars, Full moon, clear skies. We saw 4 moons on jupiter and the moon was huge we could see all the little creators! Very cool!
Reagan had a rough night and cried alot giving Eric and D a hefty dose of birth control! I will be surprised if they even have kids after that night!




4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That looks and sounds so fun. Mike and I need to go there with you guys sometime.

photomom said...

Wow! Dang I want to Go!! It looks like you had lots of fun! Wendy you are turning into quite the photographer!!

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! it looks like you guys had a blast. We are hoping to get a tent trailer here soon, so we will be doing a lot of camping next summer, that will have to be a destination on our list! =)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Wendy! Great that you have a blog! It will be nice to keep in touch this way...even though we live so close we need to get together! :) I stil have your book and feel like a big loser I haven't returned it yet, I was waiting until we came over for a visit but then it hasn't happened yet. I am excited to show shawn the pix of bob and his toys....he will love it! Talk to you soon!