Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alex got her braces off! Yeah ALex! She was so good about getting braces on and she was only 6 yrs old! She had them on for 8 months and now she has a head gear and a clear retainer she wears at night, but her smile is sooo beautiful already! I notice she is smiling a lot more these last few days, I love to see that smile!

Well Bob is out of town for a few weeks so I have had my mother come and stay to visit for a week. We had a nice "relaxing" week of doing mostly nothing.
Friday a few of my friends from High school came to town and I went out for a awesome night of fun and catching up! It was so good to see them! We went out to dinner and then afterwards we went out to some of the clubs for "old times sake" it was funny being out like that, I am sooo out of the loop on parting, staying home with three kids you just don't get to go out dancing like high school dayz. But it was so fun!
Then I drove my mom home back to pocatello and stayed the weekend. We celebrated my Brothers Birthday and I got my hair done (THANK YOU CHRIS!!!) Now I look good enough to go clubbing!
This next week will be kind of slow, waiting for Bob to come home. I hate being alone at night! But I am sure with Valentine boxes to decorate and cookies to make I can keep myself busy enough!

6 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Wow what a huge difference in Alex's teeth. They look great and she looks beautiful in the "after" picture.

Willis Family said...

Alex is such a beauty! You had a busy week! It was good to see you!

Leslie said...

What beautiful teeth! I'm proud of you Alex for being so grown up about it! Wendy, it's true...motherhood changes perspective, doesn't it!

Mema said...

Wow! Alex, you look great. Bepa says you're starting to look like a young woman. You're to young for that!

choirnerd said...

only 8 months. wow she looks so so older and different.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Her teeth do look great! What a lucky girl to get them on and off so quickly! I noticed your hair looked super cute yesterday, I'm not sure if I told you that! :)