Saturday, February 28, 2009

My HOUSE!!!





They accepted our offer on this 4bd, 2 1/2 bath, house! Yeah! I m sooo excited! (No that is is not my stuff in the pictures- YET!) We have a closeing date set for March 26th! I am so excited to actually have my own home.We don't have to change schools, or wards, it is just 3 doors down from where we are now...Easy move! If there is such a thing. I will post better pictures of the house with MY stuff in it, with more color on the walls in a few weeks.

6 comments:

Willis Family said...

You spoiled little girl! How exciting! I especially love the bathtub! Looks very relaxing! Lucky!(Says Napolean)

Mike and Julina said...

That is so exciting and what an easy move!!! Have fun decorating the kiddos room...so fun. I can't wait to see more pictures of it all decked out with your stuff and paint. Congrats. Happy packing.

Jenni said...

Congratulations!! I am happy you got it with out a big ordeal. Have fun getting settled in. Let me know if you need some help moving things...at least my husband can help.

Justin said...

Very pretty house. Congrats on moving just 3 doors down. Thats better than moving across the country.

jl said...

I'm so excited for you guys...more room is always good. I love the house it's so cute!

Leslie said...

I love it! I'm planning on coming over for spring break then!