Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stepped on by an elephant

I posted 99 things about me and the one I get asked about most is me getting stepped on by an elephant. Here's the story... We went to Thailand for 2 week vacay and to pick my Brother up from his mission, we ended up at an elephant show. I was sitting watching the animals and not paying much attention to the speaker (because he was speaking in Thai) My brother nudged me and said raise your hand so I see a bunch of others raising there hands and I assume it is just a show of hands for a question, so I do. Well the guy motions for me to come up (notice: this is all in Thai so I have no idea what is being said) lay down on this mat and tells me in very broken English to "lay still" WHAT!!!! yeah I am laying there and a parade of elephants come walking out and right over me! I know I said I was stepped on, Im getting to that... The last elephant was hesitant to step over me so the guy had to poke him with the stick thingy and the elephant pushes me with his trunk and then steps a foot on me! No he didn't put any weight on it, just like a pat on the back. It was all part of the show. I was scared out of my head but hey I have a great story!!!

Sorry the pics aren't the greatest I just snapped them out of my album, too lazy to go find the disk the originals were on)

5 comments:

Willis Family said...

That's exactly what it would look like if I tried to step on you....then you could say you have been stepped on by two elephants!!!

Mike and Julina said...

Very scary! You're brave. I love the pictures.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

it looks like he is trying to touch your bootay. :) cool picture! Are you surviving still?

choirnerd said...

holy crap...................................that sucks

jl said...

Very brave Wendy!