Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday William!!

WOW he is 3 yeas old today!
William is a wonderful little boy growing too fast for me! He started off so tiny and now it is getting hard for me to lift him! Will loves Cars, and riding his Trike, he is full of energy, always jumping, running, getting into things, and having fun. He is so expressive that the first 2 1/2 years he never spoke just gave ya, "The Look" and he got what he wanted.This year he has really started to talk. It is funny the things he says. I enjoy him everyday! It is scary how fast my babies are growing up. We had a birthday party for him at Mema's house this weekend. He was excited to get a cars cake, and all the fun toys! Thanx to all that were there!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Happy birthday Will!!! I love love love the picture of him in the vest. So utterly adorable. You have such a sweet boy.

Willis Family said...

Happy Birthday Will! You are just too cute!!