Tuesday, April 14, 2009

23 Flavors of Wonderful!

Ahhh Yes, Dr Pepper. I recently had a mild case of insanity and tried to give you up. I thought that the caffine headache hitting me every morning before 10 o'clock AM was getting a little out of hand. I tried to substitute with flavored water, but what is one flavor against 23? Your bubbly sensation can't be beat by bland and colorless concoctions. Everyday the pain was terrible, if not for tylonol I would be dead. Everywhere I look you were there, on big shiny billboards or stacked in nice neat piles at the store, so convinent and so needed. I gave in. I went a long and miserable 9 days with out you and now you are back in my life again!

5 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

9 days huh. Not too shabby!

Leslie said...

Giving up your DP would be like me giving up my popcorn...it just can't be!

Mike and Julina said...

You are too funny. I can't believe you whet 1 day with out your Doctor love. I'm glad you 2 are reunited!

Northern Nuts! said...

Thanks for saying hello on my blog. I love this post! I am a Coke addict myself and try to give it up every Sunday evening (I have to have a giant refill to make it through Sunday afternoon). By Tuesday I can't take the pressure anymore - I can see the town gas station from my porch begging me to visit the coke machine!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Doh! I wish I had known you were going through such trauma so I could've brought you a delicious 44 oz Dr Pepper just to save you all the hassle! :) Funny about the Easter Bunny, I wondered the same thing but haven't ever bothered to figure it out!