Friday, April 17, 2009

Bad day gets worse


I read all these blogs and everyone has such great posts about thier lives but seriously doesn't anyone have a bad day once in awhile? I do, and today was one of them! It started out great, the sun was out and it was warm so I planned a trip to the zoo. ( My favorite placee to go on nice sunny days with the kids) I send the kids out to play in the back yard while I get ready. They decided that the trampoline, and the billion and one toys out there are no fun to play with so they dig a hole in the middle of the yard! Seeing the kids digging makes my dog think it is okay to dig, so guess what, I now have a very holy backyoard and there is nothing devine about it! I dont relize what is happening as I prep for our outting today so I didnt think to grab the dog before she runs through the house with muddy paws! This puts a delay in my plans, gotta clean carpets now!
Finally out the door and kids buckled in pulling out of the drive and Will has to go potty! Delay. On the road, stop get me a much needed DP and a sucker for the kids. While driving, not paying attention to the kids I don't relize Reagan has taken her very sticky sucker and twisted it into her not-so-cute anymore top knot. She starts screaming, I try to do what I can while driving down the freeway..(not smart) I see the cop about the same time he flips his lights on! Yes I was speeding. Does this cop give me a break even after I tell him my story...NO I got a ticket! By this time I am about to go home and hide under the bed until tomarrow! The zoo trip and the ride home was uneventful, Thank goodness! I get home kick my shoes off and (Reagan is in early stage of potty training) run her into the potty while leaving a sleeping William in the car. Reagan decides she doesent need to go potty so I get her down and go to get Will. In the 5 seconds it takes me to carry Will into the house Reagan had pulled her diaper off and pooped in the middle of the hall where I, carring a heavy William, dont see it.... and step right into poo! Bare feet,poo squished into my toes GROSS!!!! It can't get worse! So I clean up my feet and then clean the carpet (again)!! The rest of my night has been a bit better but I am looking forward to bed and starting over with a better tomarrow!

6 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Yes I have these days too, and I blog about them because I was so tired of everyone's blogs making me feel like I was the only one without a perfect life. Now I just flaunt the fact that life can be a @&$&^%. That way, one day..a long time from now, I can look at my blog book and laugh about these days. Hang in there!

Willis Family said...

Ya, I get bad days, too.......I am usually just way to pissed off to blog about it!

Leslie said...

You've got to be kidding me! That was a very (excuse the pun) "CRAPPY" day. The beauty is that there is always tomorrow.

Mike and Julina said...

OH my goodness! Yes we all have bad days. I guess I should start sharing those days to reminded myself to be extra thankful for the great days. I think the poop between your toes is the worst part of your day. I hope you don't have one of those days any time soon.

Mema said...

I can even remember those kind of days! We all have them. Of course we did not have blogs waaaaayyyyy back then. But it is a good way to release tension!!! Thank goodness for tomorrows:) (I have to confess I did giggle here and there while reading your blog:) Thanks for sharing!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Osprey, that is what that bird is! I couldn't remember what she said....you are too smart! :) Well I figured since everyone was pulled over checking it out with cameras it was still something pretty neat, even if it wasn't a bald eagle! :)