Friday, August 21, 2009

CNR



Well, its bulls and blood
Its dust and mud
Its the roar of a Sunday crowd
Its the white in his knuckles
The gold in the buckle
He'll win the next go round
Its boots and chaps
Its cowboy hats
Its spurs and latigo
Its the ropes and the reins
And the joy and the pain
And they call the thing rodeo....






All of us sporting new cowboy hats, we headed to the rodeo! From Barrel racing to bull riding my kids were hog tied to the show! The kids loved it, I am plagued with questions of "When can I have a horse?"
"Can we go to the rodeo again? "
" Can I ride a cow?" William wants me to buy him a cow.
I am pretty darn sure this has just become a tradition!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute! You can come ride our cows next year!

Mike and Julina said...

You guys look styling in your hats.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

LOVE it! Sad to have missed out..so sad :( I'm glad you guys had fun!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Just do it! You can always just do the 5K, 3 mile run if you chicken out at the last minute! :)