Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of second grade!



Today is the first day back to school. Alex was so excited she was up, dressed and ready by 7:00am (school doesn't start till 9:05) She wanted to have german pancakes for breakfast and she had me go through all her school supplies to make sure they were all there. (Maybe it was a good thing we were up two hours before!) I am so excited for Alex, she loves school and I know she will do good, but I am going to miss the little chatter box! She always has somthing to ask or comment on. I have notice this morning to be very quiet. Don't get me wrong, William puts in his fair share of noise. I guess I will have to get used to a little different house! Good Luck Alex, I love you!

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

She looks so pretty and grown up!

Mema said...

WOW! Alex you look a whole year older!!