Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fuzzy Balls

Fuzzy Balls the name we came up with for our Family vacation to Mossy(creek) Rock Wa. We had a great time in record high heat, I was loving it! We swam, we fished, we played at the beach, we got DIRTY! and we just enjoyed great company!












Then onto Eastern Or to LaPine and Bend. We visited a 1700 year old Volcano hiked the lava Tubes and an obsidian flow. Saw some great water falls and had some fun on the boat!










I love that we have so much fun together, we can read a book for hours around the campsite or hike all day long and we enjoy the time well spent! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That is a great picture of you and Bob at the beach and of our kiddos on the tractor. I had a great time with you and seeing Lincoln and Regan play together. I hope we can do a family cruise like we talked about.

Leslie said...

We had so much fun. So glad you guys were there!! We love you!