Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday was my 30th birthday. I had a wonderful birthday Bob went all out to make it special for me. I had flowers delivered to the house....

We went to dinner the night before at my fave restaurant, Carino's . That night Bob stayed up till midnight baking my birthday cake, and he got up with the kids to let me sleep ALL night! In the morning I got to open some awesome presents...



I love spending time with my family, so what better then spending the entire day with them at the fair?! We had lots of fun at the petting zoo checking out the sights and EATING!


Gotta love those elephant ears!.. and cotton candy!

We came home and had a great steak dinner, corn on the cob and BIRTHDAY CAKE!

I had such a great birthday It makes turning 30 a little easier. I have been dreading this, I am no longer in my 20's I always thought that 30 was old but now that I'm here it really isn't all that bad. Leslie ( my sis-in law, and good friend) asked me if I really wanted to live my 20 over again? The answer to this was "HEll NO" I just spent the last 10 years getting to where I am now...
A great relationship with my husband
3 beautiful, healthy kids
A beautiful house that is MINE!(no more rentals)
Great life long friends
The knowledge of who I am and what I want with my life
I am looking forward to the future and am excited for the rest of my life. I will not grieve for the past 29 years cause I know there is so much more for me.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN! Well said. Happy Birthday!

Willis Family said...

I can't help but notice how many cool presents you got you spoiled little girl! J/K! (But your hair sure is pretty:) It looks like you had an awesome day! Happy Birthday!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Happy Birthday to my PAL! :) I am glad you had a great day, I was thinking of you as we made our travels back from IF! You look cute in all your pix!

Mike and Julina said...

You look great (not cute) in a cowboy hat! Happy birthday!