Wednesday, December 2, 2009

11 Years!

November 27th. We have been married 11 years! Its gone by sooo fast and I can't believe how amazing my life has become since meeting Bob. I am not good at the sappy emotional stuff and I don't know exactly how to type this out, so I searched the net for some quotes to help me out, these are the ones I want to share...

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney


I love you Bob! Still trying to figure out how I managed to snag such a great man!

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

Ohhhhh...sniff sniff.....how sweet!

Kellie said...

Congratulations!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Yeah! Congrats on 11 fabuloso years and many more to come! :)