Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!!!




Alex is turning into a wonderful young lady, despite our many flaws as parents.
Sure, she is defiant....but that makes her a strong person.
Yes, nothing is 'her fault'...but I want her to be confident, right!
Yes, she likes things done her own way, and that is fine...as long as her own way is similar to MY own way....
Alex really is a good kid and she is a very hard worker.
She amazes me sometimes, well, all the time actually.
I really appreciate her and all she does to help out.
She has a way of sensing when a little extra help is needed...
Cleaning up the kitchen, unloading the dishes, taking care of the babies...
But she also has a little pre-teen in her...so sometimes when she has that sense that we need help...sometimes she ignores it...
But usually not.
She worries about doing anything wrong
Alex loves to learn and she understands so much that I don't.
I love that...I hope she continues with that.
I am grateful to have Alex as my first born
I pray that we can help guide her in the right direction.
Alex is a strong kid.
I know she will do good and go far in life.
I love you Alex and I hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to a special girl!

Shaun & April said...

I can't believe how big she is. What happened to the little girl that came over after school to play?

Mike and Julina said...

Happy birthday and I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks...(even though I should be seeing you in 1 week...=( )