Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birth'Week" Alex

Tues we had a family party with Alex.


We started the day off with German pancakes at her request and then She spent the day at school where they sang to her lots and Announced her name over the intercom. After school, McD for a hot fudge Sunday! Dinner was Alex's favorite spaghetti and then instead of a cake she wanted scones! After dinner was present time!!! She already knew one of her presents cause she paid for half! A Wii!!!!
A few months ago I promised her if she paid for half I would come up with the rest. She has been working hard to earn money and saving it all. Finally meeting her goal she got a wii for her birthday! It has been lots of fun to have. The kids play great together. Alex is a pro on bowling, but Will has caught on quick and has won quite a few games! Even Reagan has boxed it out! Bob and I have stayed up late with bowling tournaments and a few Home Run games and I think it is hilarious that I am actually sore! I guess it does give ya a work out! (maybe I will get the wii fit...)

Just had to add this picture cause I think it is cute!

Saturday Alex had a Bowling Birthday Party! It was fun to have 7 of her friends piled into a room playing games and eating pizza
and then we BOWLED!!





2 comments:

Leslie said...

Birthday weeks rock!!! Can't wait to try out this bowling gig on WII!

Mike and Julina said...

Happy Happy birthday Alex. I can't wait to see you in 2 days and play Wii with you.