Friday, April 9, 2010

Bucket Update....

Anyone who knows a Sousley man will know that once the project has started nothing else can happen until it is finished! Well one week ago Bob brought home the hot tub and I hoped I was getting this...



We got this...



And ended up with this...



I think he did an amazing job! Quite an upgrade from what we started with. The past week has been filled with many trips to the supply store, hours of woodworking, and I think Bob took a quick coarse in chemistry to make the chemicals all balance out. It was well worth it and looks great! I love having a handy man around!

5 comments:

De and Eric said...

i think it turned out great!!! i did make fun of it with eric when you first got it. hehe

Leslie said...

THat looks awesome....now Mike is going to do that!

Mike and Julina said...

Wow! That looks amazing! He did a great job. It looks a million times better then that craigs list picture.

Laura Walker said...

It looks really good Wendy I am impressed at how handy Bob is - But how many people can fit in that?

Willis Family said...

Holy crap!! Bob did an amazing job! That is so great! Looks awesome!!