Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our new Easter Bucket...

Growing up as a kid my parents had a hot tub. I have many fond memories of that tub. many starting in Highschool! (no details here cause my Mom does read my blog) Well the other day I mention to Bob how nice it would be to have a hot tub. He laughed and told me that was funny casue Mike, his brother just got one for a great deal, and he thinks we could afford one!!!Instantly my mind jumps to this...


Alas this is NOT the case, he did find a great deal on a "soft tub" also known now as the green bucket!


The kids LOVE it, and I will admit it does soothe the aches and pains, and I do enjoy sitting in warmth while out in the cold! Its just not what I had imagined. Bob has high hope of improvement,wanting to add a little deck surround and a granite table top for our drinks. So I will post pictures as they happen, so stay tuned for the upgrade of the bucket!

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

It's better than the green bucket we have....oh, wait we don't have a green bucket! Looks awesome!!!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

That is one nice looking tub. Must be a one of a kind. oh wait looks just like mine. You call it a bucket, mom and dad called it a bed pan. I call it paradise.

Mike and Julina said...

Well I'm glad YOU"RE able to enjoy yours I have to wait till August to enjoy mine.