Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Bubbler

Check this out....


NO not the rippling bicepts! (although they aren't bad right?!) This is the start of another project.



Yes we finally have a bubbler! My hubs is such a great handyman!I love that he can do these projects and they turn out so good!


This has actually been bubbling since march, but I am just now getting it posted for all to see. I love it! It looks awesome in our front yard! The only down side to this beautiful addition is the kids think that it is there own personal water park/ drinking fountain! Can't wait for warmer weather and then we will hit the real water park but for now, I will enjoy the soothing sounds of water bubbling in the front!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You mispelled it....it should be called OUR BOBBLER!

Mike and Julina said...

I love it! Beautiful! Isn't it nice that our Sousley men can make us cool things?!