Saturday, October 25, 2008

Early Halloween



Today was our Early Halloween, We carved pumpkins,Alex had a little too much fun playing in the goo, and William didn't want to put his hand in the pumpkin, and the pumpkin is missing half an eye, but I think he turned out pretty cute!



Dressing up was an interesting experience, Alex wanted to be a mummy...Easy enough, just hope she doesn't have to go potty!! Not a fan a wrapping! (Due to me being a mean mom and forbidding any extra liquids we didn't have this problem)
Reagan found the drawer a fun experience while mommy was busy trying to paint faces.

For spiderman I had the cutest face paint I was going to do...






but Will was not happy about his face turning red, I think I should have waited to show the finished product!

So we washed him off and he was happy to go get some candy...
Reagn fell asleep before it even started but that made my job a little easier! Over all it was a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Where did you guys go? Alex looks perfect! Good job on her costume. I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Will- how funny!!! Nice to see a picture of you once and while too. Looks like your family had a blast. I can't wait to take Lincoln Trick-or-Treating.

Willis Family said...

You are such a good mommy! It looks like you made their halloween really special! How did you luck out to have trunk or treat a week before Halloween?

Leslie said...

Great costumes! I really like the mummy idea. Are you ready for your trip?

Kim said...

So cute! I love Alex's face with the pumpkin guts...and Will with the red face...so cute! Sounds like fun and good thing you still got to celebrate Halloween with your kiddos before you leave!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Those are some great pix! I love the red-faced Will too, that is funny. If I were in town you could've come trick-or-treating over here! :) I am counting down for your cruise...remember I am living the cruise vicariously through you... :) Have fun!