Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Terrible 2's Continue!

WARNING MARY DO NOT READ
I took my sister in laws advise and decided to take a picture of all the naughty things William can do in a day * scratch that * in a one hour period!
We start with getting into the matches, luckily he doesn't know how to light them (yet)

Then we moved into Alex's room where he drew on his siter's head and face.

Then the kitchen he climbed on a chair and ate the top off the brownies, not all of them just the crust off the top!!!?!

then the couch he turned into a trampoline ( why he can't use the perfectly good one in the back yard I DON"T KNOW!)
Then climbed the shelves that are not very stable to begin with,
Here is where blogger told me i couldn't show anymore pics so I will just finish the story....Back to the kitchen to play in the water, and then after he dumped the entire bag of cheetoes out on the pantry floor I gave up my camera and went back to clean up! While doing this I found somewhere along the way I missed it when he emptied out Reagan's clothes from her drawers making her once clean room look like a bomb had hit. I will take all the sympathy anyone can give me, cause I need it!!!
UPDATE: while typing this Will climbed up on my lap and fell asleep! AAAA It almost makes it worth it!

5 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Wow, I have it really easy...so far that is. I couldn't stop laughing. You have your hands full women. This too shall pass.

Kim said...

Oh so funny!!! But I am totally with him on just the crust of the brownies...yummy! Hey, at least he's cute!!!

Leslie said...

When you want to strangle him....remember....he, too, is a child of God!

Mema said...

WARNING MARY DO NOT READ!

TOO LATE...

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

so when did you want to do a girls night out? j/k :)