Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am almost ready!

YEAH!!! Check out my little ticker! Only 1, yes read that again ONE day left til I am on my cruise!!!( okay 2days, to marrow we leave for LA, but I will be on vaycay!) I have a ton of things to do today, Costco,finding a sub for my primary class( any volunteers?) cleaning, start PACKING! and keeping the house relatively clean, my awesome mother in law is coming tonight to take care of my little ones (even though she has read my blog about how "wonderful" William has been this last couple of weeks... I LOVE YOU MARY!) She still has offered to come with out any physical coercion. Did I mention I love my mother in law?
Everyone keeps asking if I will be okay leaving my kids, and every time I have answer most defiantly YES! Well I guess I am having second thoughts, I know they are in good hands and Mary will probably take better care then I would, but Reagan is getting her first tooth in on the top, and she is soooooo close to walking. I just don't want to miss that first. I am a little nervous to hear about all the things William will figure out while Im gone, and Alex always has such great stories about what happens at school. But on the other hand... I think I can manage while Im sitting on a white sand beach sipping a Margarita! It is only a week Right? Okay I talked myself into it I am still going!

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

I can't believe your cruise is tomorrow!!!! I bet you are so excited! I am pretty jealous, though. Your kids will be fine!

Leslie said...

Yeah! Don't even worry about your kids. I'm only 4.5 hours away! Have a great time!

Mike and Julina said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast. Soak up the sun girl.

Kim said...

Hope your having fun!!!