Friday, December 19, 2008

Ghetto Christmas Tree!

I am embarassed to say check out our ghetto tree! With Reagan walking and getting into things and having a new puppy running around chewing EVERYTHING! I wasn't even going to atempt a tree but Alex was sad and Bob said "We gotta hava a tree!" So he brought home THIS!

It has been knocked over more times then I can count, and most of the ornaments have gone missing! I sure hope Santa relises we are in Washington, and the tree is just for traditions sake!

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

That is so funny. I couldn't help but laugh. Bob and Alex are right...you do have to have a tree even if it's a ghetto one.

Willis Family said...

NNNIIICCCEEE!

Leslie said...

Looks like our tree from last year in the apt!

Justin said...

Very Ghetto, but ya gotta ghetto when ya gotta ghetto. Just wait until presents go under the tree!