Saturday, December 20, 2008

Do polar bears get married?

I was sitting on the floor playing with the kids the other day and
Alex asks, "Mom, Do polar bears get married?"
I said, "Nope I don't think I have ever seen a polar bear wedding."
Alex: " Well if they aren't married where do the baby polar bears come from?"
Me: " Ummm from the mommy bears..." hoping this satisfies
Alex: "Oh, Okay"
I know she wasn't happy about that answer, but she wasn't sure what else to ask.
Yikes! she is only 7 I am not ready to have that conversation yet! Soooo glad that there can be mommy bears and daddy bears and no follow up questions YET!!!! But I am sure I am gonna have to come up with a better answer then that next time.

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Watch out, here it comes, sex talk is right around the corner. Scary!

Willis Family said...

he, he, he